Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Now what?

It's been 7 weeks since my last blog post. I just don't think my blog can compete with Faye's gaining international popularity. Maybe some day my daily adventures will be as exciting, or at least as well written, as hers. Until then I'm sure I'll just keep working my nights away.

Although the last few weeks have taught me a lot about myself, I still kind of feel like I'm in the awkward "in between" stage in life.

  • College degree.... check
  • Good job.... check
  • Plenty of bills to pay.... check

Now what?

I love my job. I love what I do. I love my patients. I love helping people.

But now I think it's time for a little change. I'm not sure how big of a change I'm thinking, but something...

Maybe I need a day job. Maybe I need to work in a different area. Maybe I just need to take a vacation!

Vacation...definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment