Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Want it Wednesday

In following the blogging trends of two of my favorite people, Rachel and Faye, I've decided to make my own Want it Wednesday post.




My favorite wardrobe choice for the summer is the elegant one shoulder dress. I've been told that I have a habit of choosing necklines that are too conservative, so I'm branching out. Slowly.


I've decided I'm ready to fall into the big watch trend. I'm pretty sure this is the exact same watch Faye has, but hey, she's has good taste.

I'm in the market for new makeup since my favorite brand has officially been discontinued. I'm pretty sure I could use a day of pampering and getting a makeover.

Along with these retail items I could use, but don't really need, the biggest thing I want on Want it Wednesday is a plan. A plan for what I'm going to do and where I'm going to live in the next couple months. I have a few weeks ahead of research, planning, saving, looking and praying to hopefully figure this out.











No comments:

Post a Comment